KOYO MATERICA Corporation (hereinafter referred to “KOYO”) has always strived to manage properly and protect the Personal Information in accordance with Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines and etc.
Purpose of use
KOYO will use the Personal Information provided by customers for the following proposes only. KOYO will never use the Personal Information for any purpose beyond the purpose of use without obtaining a prior consent from relevant customer.
1. When conducting any and all things needed to respond any inquiries received from any customer.
2. When asking catalogs or information for our products, services, campaigns.
3. When conducting for our employment.
4. For any other purposes identified when obtaining the relevant Personal Information.
Here ‘personal information’ refer to the information with which one will be able to identify individual customer such as name, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
Proper control of Personal Information
KOYO will take proper measures to prevent the Personal Information from unauthorized access, loss, damage or leakage, and for other security control of the Personal Information.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
KOYO will not disclose any personal information to third parties except in the follow cases.
1. When the customer has consented to the disclosure
2. When the disclosure to our subsidiary’s or subcontractors, is necessary for to achieve the purpose of use
3. When complying with laws and regulations.
4. When the disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and when it is difficult to obtain of the customer.
Notice regarding KOYO website
Use of Access Log
When you use our website, the access log including your IP address, OS, browser, accessed date and time etc. is recorded. This information is used to analyze of accesses and usage, and to improve our website. KOYO will not use this to identify users.
Personal Information at Third Parties website
KOYO assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the security of customer’s personal information used on the third parties websites that are linked from our website.
From time to time KOYO may revise the personal Information protection policy to continuously improve and to better protect customer’s personal information without notice.
Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
When you wish to make enquiries about any Personal Information management, Please contact to the Administration Department of KOYO (TEL: 052-839-1500).
Established: December, 2007
Revised: May, 2015
KOYO MATERICA CORPORATION
President Jun Asaka